1. The twin-screw extruder has a wide range of applications and can be applied to the processing of various materials.
2. Accurate measurement and reasonable feeding method of twin-screw extruder are the key to strictly implement the formula and ensure product quality. We are equipped with a variety of feeding methods according to the performance of the material and the needs of users, such as volume measurement, Dynamic weight loss measurement, etc. to meet the needs of different products.
3. Reduce production costs. At present, when changing the color of the ordinary twin-screw extruder, it needs to use a large amount of cleaning material to clean the machine, which is time-consuming, power-consuming, and waste of raw materials. The split-type twin-screw extruder can solve this problem. When changing the color, the barrel can be quickly opened for manual cleaning in a few minutes, so that no or less cleaning material can be used, which saves costs.
4. The twin-screw extruder improves labor efficiency. During equipment maintenance, the heating and cooling systems of the common twin-screw extruder are often removed first, and then the screw is pulled out as a whole. The split twin-screw does not need, just loosen a few bolts, turn the worm gear box handle device to lift the upper half of the barrel to open the entire barrel, and then carry out maintenance. This not only shortens the maintenance time, but also reduces the labor intensity.
5. The plastic modified granulator can intuitively understand the wear of wearing parts. Due to the convenience of opening, the wear level of the threaded elements and the bushing in the barrel can be found at any time, so that effective maintenance or replacement can be carried out. It will not be discovered when there is a problem with the extruded product, causing unnecessary waste.
At present, the development trend of twin-screw extruders in the world is to develop in the direction of high torque, high speed and low energy consumption. The effect of high speed is high productivity. Split twin-screw extruders fall into this category, with speeds up to 500 rpm. Therefore, it has unique advantages in processing high-viscosity and heat-sensitive materials.
1. Clean the machine often
Purge is a simple and extensive method for removing material from extruders and dies, avoiding time-consuming dismantling for cleaning.
Cleaning materials are often divided into two categories: chemical cleaning agents and mechanical friction cleaning agents. Chemical cleaners attack plastic residue like a solvent. Many chemical cleaners also incorporate a foaming function that requires a 5-minute "soak" in the barrel to exert a chemical effect.
2. High pressure water pump
The extruder cooling circuit typically provides 20-60 psi of pressure. To achieve turbulence, a pressure of 120 PSI was achieved. Just change the water pump of the circulation system to a high pressure pump. Almost all cooling system components (hoses and valves) of the twin-screw extruder have to be upgraded to 150PSI in order to meet the 120PSI safety factor. The advantage is that a large amount of heat is removed immediately during processing.
3. Rinse the cooling water channel with acid
The water-cooled extruder barrel is a heat exchanger, and like all heat exchangers, the water channel is prone to scaling and deterioration. Layers of scale can cause serious problems if left in disrepair. In the end, the cooling water channel was completely blocked and no water flowed. At this point, the solution is to remove the barrel from the extruder and take out all the cooling water passages.
4. Switch to synthetic gear oil
The heart of the gear box twin screw extruder. If it goes down, it's expensive and time consuming to repair. At this point, one thing we can do is to avoid gearbox problems: switch to synthetic gear oil.
KEYA Twin Screw Extruder